Saturday, February 26, 2011

Design Bloggers Conference!

I'm off to the Design Bloggers Conference in LA!



You may be wondering ... why? I haven't posted since last summer. We moved out of our house in June 2010 for a 'remodel', which turned into a 'rebuild.' Don't you just love old foundations? Ten days after moving out, we left for 5 weeks in Spain. My husband took a mini sabbatical. It was a huge gift to our whole family to spend so much time together! And I returned refreshed and inspired by all the beautiful architecture, both old and new!

And I returned to 10 billiondy decisions. And even though I am a designer, and even though I knew the decisions were coming, I have struggled to fit it all in. (And I am mom to three kids!) How do I do this??

So, I am headed down south to find answers to my questions.

1. How does blogging fit into my design business?
2. What does my design business look like?
3. What inspiration can I find from the amazing bloggers I have been following for the past two years?

Wish me luck! I might be on to a whole new path.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Alison I am so glad you are going! I can't wait to hear what you learn...we should go get coffee when you get back, unless you are too busy with all your new blog friends :)
    Have a great time, I am so jealous,
    xo,
    Alexis

    ReplyDelete